Welcome Anonymous! Please Login or Register   
Deadly_Dozen_2_Maps :: View topic - Warehouse-WWII
 Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
Deadly_Dozen_2_Maps Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 Castle Itter, the last battle Deadly Dozen 2 Pacific Theater GI_ 1 Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:13 pm
GI_ View latest post
 Glock17-silenced-kuma KumaWar GI_ 0 Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:35 pm
GI_ View latest post
 DD2MAPS RENEWED HQ GI1 4 Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 am
Duke0196 View latest post
 Glock17 Kuma KumaWar GI_ 0 Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:18 am
GI_ View latest post
 Kuma Korean Rescue KumaWar GI1 0 Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:29 pm
GI1 View latest post
 Sound file KumaWar GI_ 0 Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:11 am
GI_ View latest post
Warehouse-WWII
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Deadly_Dozen_2_Maps Forum Index -> World War 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:52 pm Post subject: No icon Warehouse-WWII Reply with quote

Uploaded the Warehouse WWII version and it has authentic weapons, doble the enemy and squad, as well as the dogs. Plays well.
Soon be fixing the download links for it as well as the TW version.
Duke0196

thailand.png

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:32 am Post subject: No icon Re: Warehouse-WWII Reply with quote

Oh no!! Not dogs!!     Sad

I hope my squad mates do better this time around ... just no stealth dogs, okay?  Laughing
Duke0196

thailand.png

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:18 am Post subject: No icon Re: Warehouse-WWII Reply with quote

GI1,

Just tried downloading WWII ... twice ... but I cannot unzip it.  Sad

IZArc says I have a Bad Zip Header.

7zip states "Can not open file as archive.

//////////////////////

Edit:  Just tried a third time and even had a really quick download.  Still got the "bad header" / "can not open file as archive" errors.

Even told IZArc to continue anyway and it tried but stated "File fails CRC check."  Crying or Very sad
Visit DarkForge Graphics.com Today
GI_

uk.png

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Warehouse-WWII Reply with quote

Sorry about that, it seems the phantom file deleter has struck again or it is a bad file. It seems it's about 1 third of what it should be. I will let you know when it's uploaded again.
GI1
Site Admin
Site Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:46 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Warehouse-WWII Reply with quote

The WWII mod is up there now but for some reason it got deleted once as i was uploading it and had to be redone Evil or Very Mad . Try it to see if you can get it now but it's a loooooong download Laughing
If this keeps happening i will enter it into a private page with password and send you the link Rolling Eyes
Duke0196

thailand.png

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Warehouse-WWII Reply with quote

A third of the size??  Yikes, and I thought it was a long download then.

Okay, downloading as I type this with fingers crossed.  Very Happy

My fear is the cable guy will show up while I'm downloading as they are supposed to disconnect today as part of our move.   Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Duke0196 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Visit Nuke Evolution Today
Duke0196

thailand.png

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Warehouse-WWII Reply with quote

Downloaded WWII and it installed great.  Very Happy

I also download "All new objects 04" and "Critical Update 01" ... had issues with both but more concerned with the Critical Update.  Sad

- All New Objects 04

The Opening Screen and information both state "All new objects 03 Install program" with info also stating date of 30/06/11 but the file time is 12 Jan 12.  Downloaded the file again to make sure. File time is the same therefore assume opening screen and info was not updated in revision.

- Critical Update 01

Tried applying "Critical Update 01"  but I get "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running.  Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."

I'm running W7 Ultimate 64-bit.

I tried opening it as administrator and even dropped it into my WWII folder hoping it would work but no luck.  I cannot get the file to execute.

Hopefully the missing texture is in the "all new objects 04" but I'm wait for feedback before I add anything else.

I don't want to add "Warehouse-WWII" just yet since I want to save a "gamedata" folder with the objects and update first.  I'm not sure if Warehouse will overwrite things in the gamedata folder which may affect other missions.
GI1
Site Admin
Site Admin

uk.png

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:25 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Warehouse-WWII Reply with quote

I will check the update to see if there is another way to get that.
Try to drop this into WWII main folder. Sorry i meant extract it  Razz
Duke0196

thailand.png

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Warehouse-WWII Reply with quote

Aloha,

Ta for the file.  Smile

Sorry for the delay in getting back.  We are in the midst of a move and they switched service to our other place.  Had expected to moved out but you know how things happen.   I foresee my gaming time way down as we get the place in order.   Crying or Very sad
Visit DarkForge Graphics.com Today
Duke0196

thailand.png

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 am Post subject: No icon Re: Warehouse-WWII Reply with quote

GI,

Question   Did you do something to the "Critical Updates" file?

I just downloaded the file again but this time it let me install.   Confused Weird considering I had downloaded it twice before.

Anyway, this is great since I've been wanting to try the WWII-version of Warehouse along with some of the other WWII maps.  Very Happy
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Deadly_Dozen_2_Maps Forum Index ->  World War 2 Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: